2014 Skid Plates?

Here are a couple of pictures of the TM Designworks. I've had it on for almost three months now and it's taken a lot of abuse.

Hey, where did you buy that, There is no listing for it on the TM DESIGNWORKS site??

I like the Devol. ..I put double sided 3m tape in the frame rails before I installed it and there is no noise. I also can change the oil without removing it. I have a carbon one on my KtM but like the devol aluminum in my yz450F better. The carbon puts and scratches...the devol can be touched up with scotchbrite pads.

I like the Devol. ..I put double sided 3m tape in the frame rails before I installed it and there is no noise. I also can change the oil without removing it. I have a carbon one on my KtM but like the devol aluminum in my yz450F better. The carbon puts and scratches...the devol can be touched up with scotchbrite pads.

Got a pic of the DEVOL?

When we got my son's YZ250F in '02, it had CF case guards on it from Lightspeed.  There's a sneaky rock about the size of a small headstone that likes to hide in this particular bush we ride past.  The trail is a little fast, but it's single track, and you have to watch out for that rock as you go by.  One day when he wasn't paying attention, he got a little too close and the left case guard caught the rock.  The impact knocked him of the bike.  The incident left no more than a small scar on the case guard, although it did knock a good sized chunk off the rock.

How durable carbon fiber is depends entirely on who made it and how.

I just got the works connection extended coverage and it's prime looks great and will help with them dam rocks! Some say it transfers more engine noise but not if you install the thing properly !!! And I love that it doesn't make the bike look like some gay WR !!

Same one I got, I like it a lot, but it didn't like the Red Clay in North Carolina