Does anyone now what part should here?

Pretty sure that broken bolt is one of two that locate a plate (that is also missing a bit at the top) which is part of the kickstart return stop.

Did you find the broken bolt head and another piece of metal the size of your finger nail when you removed the clutch casing?

Edited by rmxdan

Pretty sure that broken bolt is one of two that locate a plate (that is also missing a bit at the top) which is part of the kickstart return stop.

Did you find the broken bolt head and another piece of metal the size of your finger nail when you removed the clutch casing?

No I did not find anything cause I bought the bike and it was like this, the bike is a 04 yz450f

The head of the bolt is still there.  The one that says 8.8 on it is the head of the broken bolt, it has just rotated down on the retainer.  That is also not a factory bolt while the ohter with the 8 on the head is.  Check the parts diagram, you need 2x number 13, 1x number 12 and 1x number 11.  Your total cost is around $30.

177651_STARTER.gif

Edited by 1987CR250R

The head of the bolt is still there. The one that says 8.8 on it is the head of the broken bolt, it has just rotated down on the retainer. That is also not a factory bolt while the ohter with the 8 on the head is. Check the parts diagram, you need 2x number 13, 1x number 12 and 1x number 11. Your total cost is around $30.

Posted Image

Could u send me a link to where I could purchase the parts