2006 wr 450

If the concern is it being over priced, you have to compare it to what others are going for, in your area. Down where I am (Ontario Canada) 06 wr 450s are still going from 3500-4500$ so it's really all area dependent. Is there any other concerns?

Fair price, if no issues

Fair price, if no issues

I agree

Man looks pretty sweet to me! Its got like every bolt on think money can buy. Likley $2000 in extras

I think that's a good price and the bike looks super clean.

Have you bought it yet?

That's too clean and cheap to pass up.

You people have some absolute Bargains over there

You people have some absolute Bargains over there

. AGREED!!!!!

Looks like the listing was deleted. Wonder if he got it in time.

Ya he got it. I was supposed to go with him, but couldnt. Saw a text this a.m that he got it. Can't wait to go over and check it out  :thumbsup:

Went and checked it out. Very nice. Took it for a ride down the street seems like a solid bike. The P.O couldn't find the manual so I got a couple questions. What is with the dipstick in the frame? and  what looks like a drain plug in the frame? Does the engine and tranny share the same oil? What kind and how much? Thanks for any help. I told my friend to get on T.T and do this himself but......we'll see.

The dipstick in the frame and drain plug in the frame is because that's where the oil is stored in WR's. The tranny and engine oil is the same. I believe it is 1.1L capacity (anyone know forsure?) and the oil you use should be synthetic. I love my WR, your buddy got a great bike.

The dipstick in the frame and drain plug in the frame is because that's where the oil is stored in WR's. The tranny and engine oil is the same. I believe it is 1.1L capacity (anyone know forsure?) and the oil you use should be synthetic. I love my WR, your buddy got a great bike.

Thanks. 1.1 L doesnt seem like much oil. My 250x takes 1.5 qts engine and trans combined

I checked my manual, it is 1.1L. It is a small amount yes, but also remember your 250X is a completely different motor design.

When you change the oil filter also, it's 1.2L