MOTORAMA 2014 TRACK LAYOUT?

Pennsylvania

I Herd theres a new layout for 2014. Id really like to race this year, but id like to have a idea of its gonna be a death trap track this year or not, before I drop $200 or more on this race.

Last years track was fun to watch but less the stellar for rider safty lol

I Herd theres a new layout for 2014. Id really like to race this year, but id like to have a idea of its gonna be a death trap track this year or not, before I drop $200 or more on this race.

It's motorama.   It is always a "death trap".  It's an insanely tight arena!

Well as true as that is. It couldn't be anu worse then last year lol

friends don't let friend race crash-a-roma haha...

all joking aside, I think they would have had to learn after last year's 'landing in the stands' incident.  Hopefully anyway.

They said on their site something about a video tour of the track but it wasn't there. Guesse it will be a surprise.

Damn. Are you racing there this year.

I raced there the last 2 years, and it doesnt really matter what the track design is. Way too many people in a small area. Not to mention theres plenty of goons that dont hold their lines very well.