2 races, 2 winners so far. Who's gonna win race 3 ?

[ FELD Motorsports released 15 of the 17 track designs for the 2014 Monster Energy Supercross season, leaving out Anaheim 2 and Daytona – which is not a FELD-sanctioned event. The Ricky Carmichael-designed Daytona track will be released at a later date, as will the A2 track layout. ]

Here's A2 track map.

They just makin things difficult...

http://supercrosslivestream.com/events/anaheim-2-ca-rd-3/

Chad Reed is next... Take it to the BANK!

I look for CR to step his program up the next few weeks. Hes gettin the handle on that Kawi and I think he likes it. From mid season to  Vegas I think he ll work harder than he has last two years. Podium A2

As much as I hate to say it, I really believe RV will take the next race. He's going to wipe the field all season long. He's the next RC. Yep, I said it here.

4th year into his reign as the best out there and you are calling him the next RC? LMAO Don't go to far out on that ledge......

? ?

3 years ago that would have been a bold prediction... now its almost a fact

• Like 2

A3...who knows.  1 race...anything can happen...

Championship...RV will win it.... if he crashes out, it will be between JS and RD.  KR does not know the competition well enough, and a incidents like PHX will bite him a few more times.  JS will win 4 or 5 races...those tracks where he is in the groove, and the dirt suits him.  Last year he really should have won 3 (Arlington...they lost a clutch...and Indy he stalled it and threw one away)...and he is healthier this year...so it is not a stretch for him to win 4 or 5...  But his bad races, he will drop a lot of points.  RD will be there every race...2,3,4  No stellar performances...just all good, no bad. 

Edited by Blutarsky

RV will win it.... if he crashes out, it will be between JS and RD.  KR does not know the competition well enough, and a incidents like PHX will bite him a few more times.  JS will win 4 or 5 races...those tracks where he is in the groove, and the dirt suits him.  But his bad races, he will drop a lot of points.  RD will be there every race...2,3,4  No stellar performances...just all good, no bad. 

You really think James can win 4-5 races? The only way he does is if RV is out, otherwise just like last weekend RV will run him down even if he starts back 5 positions from Stewart. We still haven't seen James run 20 good laps in how long?

• Like 1