HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ballsdeep32

2014 Yzf 450

7 posts in this topic

I just got a 2014 yzf 450 and can't seem to find aftermarket parts for it or graphics. Please help if you know of any good websites, ride on thanks!

Also looking for a header&pipe any insight on what's performing best? Best mapping turners for the pipe? Work with me fellas I'm a 2 stroke whore Newley into the 4 stroke world. I know now what I was missing!!

Also looking for a header&pipe any insight on what's performing best? Best mapping turners for the pipe? Work with me fellas I'm a 2 stroke whore Newley into the 4 stroke world. I know now what I was missing!!

Buy the GYTR tuner.  Much better than investing in a new pipe.  I have one since 2010 and it is a great tool. Still works on the 2014.

MXA has a pipe shootout for the new 2014 YZ 450.   Stock Pipe is good.  Pipe makes just shy of 60 HP. That is a lot.  You need more, than you need to loose weight.

I'm running the full FMT RCT4.1 Ti and it is a definite improvement over stock. It hasnt changed it drastically, but will give it a little more ever rev. Seems that the stock (all 0's) is the best map with it) I've also tried the pro circuit Ti6 and it made a big difference but not in a way that i liked, gave it a very hard hit up top but changed the characteristics and took away all of the bototm/mid. We havent been able to find a good map for the pro circuit pipe yet.