2014 Yzf 450

I just got a 2014 yzf 450 and can't seem to find aftermarket parts for it or graphics. Please help if you know of any good websites, ride on thanks!

As a fellow 450 rider check out motorsport.com they have a pretty wide selection for the yz's

Factory Effex and quite a few other graphic companies have stuff available. The aftermarket parts department is still slim but Works Connection and few other companies have parts available.

Thanks guys

Also looking for a header&pipe any insight on what's performing best? Best mapping turners for the pipe? Work with me fellas I'm a 2 stroke whore Newley into the 4 stroke world. I know now what I was missing!!

Also looking for a header&pipe any insight on what's performing best? Best mapping turners for the pipe? Work with me fellas I'm a 2 stroke whore Newley into the 4 stroke world. I know now what I was missing!!

Buy the GYTR tuner.  Much better than investing in a new pipe.  I have one since 2010 and it is a great tool. Still works on the 2014.

MXA has a pipe shootout for the new 2014 YZ 450.   Stock Pipe is good.  Pipe makes just shy of 60 HP. That is a lot.  You need more, than you need to loose weight.

I'm running the full FMT RCT4.1 Ti and it is a definite improvement over stock. It hasnt changed it drastically, but will give it a little more ever rev. Seems that the stock (all 0's) is the best map with it) I've also tried the pro circuit Ti6 and it made a big difference but not in a way that i liked, gave it a very hard hit up top but changed the characteristics and took away all of the bototm/mid. We havent been able to find a good map for the pro circuit pipe yet.