HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dan_Rekito

Ride time at christmas?

4 posts in this topic

Yo I haven't riden in two weeks. Christmas and shopping really has hampered things. Going stir crazy!! I get home its dark, and weekends wife wants to shop. My christmas was good but Im glad its over. It's time to ride. :)

2 weeks? try 1 month. I sprained both knees last time out and now it's snowing and 20 degrees1 Ride time in northern Illinois is short with the 2 seasons we get. Winter and summer.Cant wait til the river freezes so I can take the wife's XR200 out and race (lose) the snowmobilers

Well Joe,

At least we have plenty of time for a nice greese bath, tires, chain and sprockets, ect,ect. First Byron race is March 15. Hope to see u there..

Seems like winter is just getting here. Hope it leaves soon. :)

I have my new knee braces on order. This year I am gonna' race for the first time. I may do Byron and maybe a Hare Scrables race.But I'm not good enough for LK Geneva yet.All i am planning to do is ride the track at first, just to get the feel for it. My last bike B4 this was an XT 350. I love the woods riding stuff so this MX riding is new to me. Any advice? I would appreciate it. At least now the bike is able to handle what I want to do.--Joe