no toil info wanted

I've heard a lot of good comments about this no toil filter oil and cleaner but I still don't know exactly how it works. Can someone give us the skinny (pretend we've never seen this stuff before)?

Thanks!

I also heard about the No-Toil product from the TT Web Site and decided to try it. All I can say is that it works GREAT! I ordered the combo kit (oil, cleaning powder and grease) that included a filter for my 01 426 for around $19. The cleaner and oil is completely biodegreadable and the filter washes clean in the sink in less than 1 minute. Be sure and let the filter sit for a while after oiling it, before you stick it back in the bike. Try it - you won't be dissapointed.

No Toil works awesome... You can clean your air filter with a small amount and some warm water.. Once the filter dries your good to go... It has no solvents or oils so it wont break down the filter.... I use it exclusively..

Yup, I use it all the time. I only bought the oil. I use laundry detergent in a sink full of hot, hot water and it comes clean in a jiffy. Let dry and oil as usual. Let it sit until the solvent dries out and it is good to go.

I tried No-Toil just to get a free filter for my son's bike. That was about a year ago, been using it ever since. Never had any problem with dirt getting through, even after 3 hours with very limited visibility due to dust. No more cleaning the filters in solvent. Get about eight dirty filters together and clean them all at once, doesn't even leave any film in the washing machine, so my wife's happy too!

Originally posted by OnThePipe:

I ordered the combo kit (oil, cleaning powder and grease) that included a filter for my 01 426 for around $19.

Hey,

Where did you order it from???????

I ordered it from Motofrugals.com but it does not appear on their Web Site any longer. I would call them and see if they can still get it. Also, Onoffroad.com has it in stock but it is slightly more expensive.