HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
h_bomb

Anybody going to supercross

13 posts in this topic

I will be there on Jan 19th. I live about 5 minutes from Edison Field (Anaheim Stadium). Should be cool!

ANYBODY GOIN' TO ATLANTA OR DAYTONA, I AM GOING TO MAKE IT TO ONE OF THOSE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO I AM GONNA TRY TO MAKE IT. I LIVE IN VA SO IT IS QUITE A DRIVE TO EITHER. ABOUT THOSE PARTS UNLIMITED TICKETS HOW DID YOU GET THEM. I WORK AT A DEALERSHIP AND SELL OVER $20,000 IN PARTS FOR THEM EACH YEAR. LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF YOU ARE GOIN TO ONE OF THOSE SUPERCROSS'S AT THE END OF FEBRUARY OR DAYTONA DURING BIKE WEEK!! :)

I'll be among a small group of 14 on the top row of the first Anaheim. Anyone thinking of going to a supercross who hasn't gone, make it a day/weekend event. You won't regret it. We all show up early and head for the pits. Can't wait! :) GO McGrath!

San Diego (Sec 35 Row 1 Seats 11&12) and Vegas (Sec 106 Row 13&14 Seats 23-27).

Should be a great year of racing!!!

Goin' to INDY!!! This will be the 5th year in a row. We got a hotel near the dome so no parking probs. Go Ferry!! Who is riding the CR450? I heard Heath Voss might. Any one else on YZ426 besides Timmy?

A club member(DIrt Diggers North) of mine chartered a bus to go down. Im taking my fiance and my son. I cant wait. Its been awile since I went to a supercross.