For Sale- White Bros. E-Series w/ tapered head pipe

White Bros. E- Series with S/A, and White Bros. tapered head pipe. Excellent condition, no dents or dings. $250 + shipping

I would be interested in the E-Silencer if you want to split them up.

E-mail me with a price.

Hey Woody, if you want to split this up let me know.

Thanks

I have no problem breaking up the pipe and silencer, as long as the end result is that I receive $250 total. The original cost difference between pipe and silencer was around 40% with the silencer being the more expensive item. If you can agree upon who will pay what portion, I'll split it up.

Ok Tom,

I think we can do this. Here is the deal, I work at a Harley-Davidson dealer. We sell WB stuff so I can get the headpipe for $135.00 new out the door. So I would be willing to pay $100.00 even for the headpipe including shipping. Let me know what you think,

Woody

Oh, if anyone wants pictures, feel free to email me at chrisscr_52@yahoo.com.

I'm more than willing to give you the best idea of what you're getting well before you get it.

Thanks

I have an e-series and would be interested in the head pipe only. If you get someone that wants just the e-series and not the headpipe e-mail me dhwoody@mindspring.com

Woody

Sound like an interesting deal. I am e-mailing for some pictures to help in my decision.

later..

Just replied to the recent emails requesting pictures. Dead camera battery, and a dinner reservation in an hour, so it'll be tomorrow before I get any out.

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for the interest.

Received the pics, looks good. I'm still in for the headpipe if I can get it for $100.00 OTD. Let me know guys.

Thanks Woody