HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mxstate

11 Value?

4 posts in this topic

i am on the edge of selling the big Yamie.

Less time to ride/train. I need to downsize to an "easier" bike. 250F or even litttle smoker

I'm the second owner.

120 hours on stock bottom end. (inspected 5 hours ago by pro mechanic ) fresh top end.

Fresh suspension and plastics/graphics

Very clean bike

Yosh muffler

Engine relocation kit

spare air/oil filters. extra set of plastics.

GYTR tuner

Stock muffler

Good tires/brakes

Market is so all over the place these days that it's hard to put a realistic $ figure.

What are you seeing in your area?

103.jpg

the dealer just offered me 4100 for my 13 450 has 39 hrs one it FC suspension ridden by a 50 yr old dam near perfect, i guess id be happy with 5k for mine so yours two  years older and three times the hrs  3500 maybe

Your bike looks like a good clean bike, the only issue I would see if I were in the market are the hours. But that's not all that much for these Yami's. I wouldn't see any reason why you couldn't get around 4k for it.

i just got rid of a 2012 with less than 30 hours on it for 4500 if that helps. Was a little on the low side but it went pretty fast!