One light Clutch? Looks good.....

Who is going to be the first to try it ?

Who is going to be the first to try it ?

Ah, ya screwed up! You spoke first, so now it's on you.

We expect a ride report by January 30th. 

Does it have to look so ugly though?

Ya really, boy that tan matches a lot of bikes.

Ah, ya screwed up! You spoke first, so now it's on you.

We expect a ride report by January 30th.

LOL !!! Unfortunately I don't live in the sunshine belt. We have this stuff called snow.

LOL !!! Unfortunately I don't live in the sunshine belt. We have this stuff called snow.

Pffft.   Snow, schmo. Get to work.

save the cash and buy the moose racing ultimate clutch lever.

The moose ones don't come close to the 50% easier pull they claim but you do feel a noticeable difference. The other down side is they are made cheap and break easily on tip overs (I've broke 2). But then again you can buy quit replacements for $500.

Yeah, I just don't get why the need for a lighter clutch pull is so prevalent. 

Ride more, or do some hand exercises, and it's a non-issue.

Just when I thought well maybe, it's just too buttugly. Yup ride more :ride:

I used to feel like that too....... Until I thought about much better revalved suspension is, e start, taller softer seats, stabilizers, Rekluse, free flowing exhaust pipes, Bib Mousse, Flexx Bars etc......all things we don't need right? We can do w/o all that stuff....

Now I feel different. I don't need a lighter pull for the clutch, but if one is available for a reasonable price, I would like one.

But does a lighter clutch pull also come with good modulation?

That is why I don't like the Raptor MSR perch or Moose EZ Pull or drilling holes in the lever. I don't think messing with the ratio and the engagement rate is good.

Hence trying the 250F springs or this One Light Pull thingy.

That is why I don't like the Raptor MSR perch or Moose EZ Pull or drilling holes in the lever. I don't think messing with the ratio and the engagement rate is good.

Going out on a limb but my guess is that they figured a way to keep the ratio the same with easier pull or they could have built a cheaper product like the Moose/MSR.

It's not a problem on fast trails but gets to be a big problem when riding rabbit trails in pine thickets all day long.

Swapping half your springs out for springs from a WR 250 is supposed to work pretty well. I'm gonna try it next summer. In the really tight stuff it does matter. for sure.

I took 3 springs from a 250 and put them in (in a triangle pattern) and left 3 stock springs in place....like butter

Soooo.... how much are replacement levers?   :eek:

I took 3 springs from a 250 and put them in (in a triangle pattern) and left 3 stock springs in place....like butter

yeah exactly.