motoxjeff

2014-17 YZ450F Picture thread! Share yours!

477 posts in this topic

Wes this is for yam pervs

I made the switch in December. What a ride!

Yes I am with the twin air cage and filter.. The power is better and more usable with them both..

Good info. Thanks for the feedback. Did you make any changes to the mapping? Edited by wes513v

No not yet..I have the programmer just have not done it yet... Seems to be working good where I live in northeast.. It's soft ground here and not hardpack..

Here are a few more pics of my 14. Never ending battle with the wife to purchase more goodies though. Slowly getting it done, just changed rear spring and put hand guards front brake disc cover and some bling from works connection. Looking forward to seeing where everyone is at with theirs.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

How much were you guys able to get your bike OTD?

If you don't mind me asking!

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1427574108.207487.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1427574132.565400.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1427574160.349831.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1427574180.866112.jpgHow do you like my rims and rest of the bling I did to the bike. I'm not done yet but it's getting there you're buddy from the east coast YzCas!!!!!
1 person likes this

O

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1427574108.207487.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1427574132.565400.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1427574160.349831.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1427574180.866112.jpgHow do you like my rims and rest of the bling I did to the bike. I'm not done yet but it's getting there you're buddy from the east coast YzCas!!!!!

wooo looks sweet! Blue rims stand out! I just got done riding at pala! Had a good time! Starting to get hot here no more desert season

1427579434839.jpg

Having some fun at pala the other weekend!

Watch "PALA RACEWAY VET TRACK MARCH 30 2015" on YouTube

PALA RACEWAY VET TRACK MARCH 30 2015:

I like that little triple near the front pits. Fun to hammer it out of the corner, then send it. lol

1 person likes this

I like that little triple near the front pits. Fun to hammer it out of the corner, then send it. lol

sure is! Sometimes I worry about blowing off the berm and sending it into someone's truck lol. Trying to work up to the pro track .those jumps are big .its a big stepfrom the vet and even the amateur track to the pro .

We auta ride sometime!

I've only ridden Pala once. Overshot and landed flat on that little triple first time out. lol

My favorite is the Amateur over the Vet. The popper jumps are fun on the Vet but the crowds and varying skills make it sketchy. I spectated the Pro track, that's as comfortable as I can get. haha

I'm jealous you guys have these kind of tracks in your area. The nearest track to me that is maintained is close to 2 hours away. I do have some awesome trails I can hit out of my front door tho.

I moves to North Carolina for a few years . The area I was in was horrible for a dirtbike rider nearest decient track was about 2 hrs. Now I'm back in cali I have 6 huge ohv parks and like 15 tracks! Love it here.

I moves to North Carolina for a few years . The area I was in was horrible for a dirtbike rider nearest decient track was about 2 hrs. Now I'm back in cali I have 6 huge ohv parks and like 15 tracks! Love it here.

The grand Tetons are right out my window. So we have tons of mountain trails but also tons of snow. Maybe 4-5 months of trail riding. All the local tracks are blue grooved and nasty or poor design.

My new project.  IMS Oversized tank, FMF GYRT Titanium slip-on, Work Connection REM MX skid plate, O-ring Chain, 14T ctr sprocket, stock springs and valving with sag @ 110mm.

Next steps:  Work Connection Longer Link, Dr D Eng and Rad relocation kits, BRP sub-mount with Scotts damper.  Replace the leaky IMS oversized tank.  Yeah, I'm like the third guy in my group with an IMS tank issue on this model bike.  Leaky around fuel pump...

My new project.  IMS Oversized tank, FMF GYRT Titanium slip-on, Work Connection REM MX skid plate, O-ring Chain, 14T ctr sprocket, stock springs and valving with sag @ 110mm.

Next steps:  Work Connection Longer Link, Dr D Eng and Rad relocation kits, BRP sub-mount with Scotts damper.   Replace the leaky IMS oversized tank.  Yeah, I'm like the third guy in my group with an IMS tank issue on this model bike.  Leaky around fuel pump...2015 YZ-inger.png