2014-17 YZ450F Picture thread! Share yours!

I have a Dr.d on my 14. It is more quiet than the stock pipe.

I made this comparison vid with mine

Watch "FULL DR.D EXHAUST SYSTEM COMPARISON 2014YZ450F FU…" on YouTube

FULL DR.D EXHAUST SYSTEM COMPARISON 2014YZ450F FU…:

What brand is that frame guards and how much $$$? I bought the expensive tall pro-carbon version because didn't found any other.

I found them on Rocky Mountain ATV's website.They are Acerbis and run about $40 plus shipping..

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1046/51345/Acerbis-X-Grip-Frame-Guards?term=2014 yz450 frame guards

Edited by wes513v

have you tested the frame gaurds out? They gonna last? I've been eye balling those for a month just havnt pulled the trigger. Plus they look own white not the off white acrebis always sends me

I've only got a couple of hours on the bike at this point and probably only one on the guards. They are a good match to the white plastic on the bike, but they also come in silver that blends really well with the frame. They seem to be pretty durable as my SG 10's have worn the rubber pads off the inside of the ankle pivot and the bolt is exposed. They are holding up really well to the metal rubbing against them. I like them, and while not as grippy as the tape I was using on my KX they seem to provide more grip than the frame alone.

I've only got a couple of hours on the bike at this point and probably only one on the guards. They are a good match to the white plastic on the bike, but they also come in silver that blends really well with the frame. They seem to be pretty durable as my SG 10's have worn the rubber pads off the inside of the ankle pivot and the bolt is exposed. They are holding up really well to the metal rubbing against them. I like them, and while not as grippy as the tape I was using on my KX they seem to provide more grip than the frame alone.

cool man, looked all over for reviews or just a pic of a full bike with them installed. I think I'll go silver