2014-17 YZ450F Picture thread! Share yours!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice bike.. Are those carbon pipe guards available still.. I know JGR make them too but I haven't found them anywhere else..

When i ordered it was out of stock and needed to be produced, but after 5 days i had it at my door. Awesome customer service. Search for Pro-Carbon Racing.

Edited by Tiago

📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1426046856.515654.jpg

Mostly stock. Just had rims and hubs powder coated (black rims, gold hubs). Also suspension re-valved for my weight (200lbs.) and gold pro taper chain. Love this bike

I'm also at that weight. How do you like the revalved suspension vs stock?. I'm happy with my springs they're just about spot on not worth the $ to get new ones.

I'm also at that weight. How do you like the revalved suspension vs stock?. I'm happy with my springs they're just about spot on not worth the $ to get new ones.[/quote

Stock springs are perfect for my weight. The re-valve was worth every penny. Bike ride a hell of a lot better. Although the stock suspension set up is very smooth, my bike feels a lot better now. Does t bottom out as easily and smoother through the chop.

I had it done at AHM factory services located in Yoruba Linda, CA

I'm also at that weight. How do you like the revalved suspension vs stock?. I'm happy with my springs they're just about spot on not worth the $ to get new ones.[/quote

Stock springs are perfect for my weight. The re-valve was worth every penny. Bike ride a hell of a lot better. Although the stock suspension set up is very smooth, my bike feels a lot better now. Does t bottom out as easily and smoother through the chop.

I had it done at AHM factory services located in Yoruba Linda, CA

I feel the suspension is great too I don't have bottoming issues but I would like it better in the choppy bumps. How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

ame="Conner_Steezel" post="12267491" timestamp="1426047884"] I feel the suspension is great too I don't have bottoming issues but I would like it better in the choppy bumps. How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

I ride for them so I got a deal but contact them and ask. I believe re-valve is around 300. But like I said if you are looking for better handling it's well worth it.

• Like 1