2014-17 YZ450F Picture thread! Share yours!

I lubed it and it wasn't even close so I just used the hose that came with the bike

I have used Motohose for many years and the vent hose went on my 2014 and 2015 YZF's. The trick is put the end of the hose in hot water for a minute or two and she will go on. I will post a couple pics today.

Off-road style 2014. I added a stabilizer, Rekluse clutch, skid plate, radiator cages, IMS oversize gas tank, FMF slip on with spark arrestor, hand guards, BD squadron headlight and had the suspension revalved.

Hey, can you post some more pics of the tank? I'm hoping to get one soon myself. I've got the same headlight, night riding is amazing with it! Love my '14 off-road.

I originally bought the Acerbis, but didn't like that you give up the gas cap cover and end up puting your nuts on the cap. The IMS tank went on well and holds what is says it should (2.9 gallons).

My brother has the BD single LaPaz hid headlight on his and we did a side by side comparison. The hid might be a smidge better, but more than anything, they are just different. His light is white while mine was a little yellow. Perhaps they did that to help with Dusty conditions. In the end, I think the benefit of the lighter weight of the led and the fact that it is $300 cheaper makes it a no brainer. Awesome light!

20140928_162554.jpg

20140928_162601.jpg

20140928_162653.jpg

• Like 2