2014-17 YZ450F Picture thread! Share yours!

Put on some 1/4 turn airbox fastners, hid my gas overflow tube and put in some PC per filters in the shrouds.

I want to get the 1/4 turn fasteners and good call on the shroud filters something I want also! Didn't even thing of the hose relocation through the air box it looks good. I put on a stubbie and heated to shape it better. Also what is up with the cut out of the bar pad if I may ask?

I want to get the 1/4 turn fasteners and good call on the shroud filters something I want also! Didn't even thing of the hose relocation through the air box it looks good. I put on a stubbie and heated to shape it better. Also what is up with the cut out of the bar pad if I may ask?

I'm sure you'll get the right answer soon enough but it looks to be cut out for an hour meter, possibly a trail tech type.

Yep that's were I installed my hour/ tach! In the bar pad

1408456285107.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_26431.JPG

Coming from a badass 07 Honda I was a little worried during my 4 hour drive to buy the new Yamaha, had never ridden one. Bought it Saturday( 3 days ago) and already been riding 3 times. The bike is an absolute dream. Thought I may keep Honda just to have, but this thing is waaaayyyyyy better in every way. First thing I noticed was how great the suspension felt. Very predictable and comfortable. Motor is surprisingly smooth but keeps pulling in the top. No need to get very close to the rev limiter.. Absolutely blown away by her. The ONLY thing I did was lower the forks about half an inch. I weigh 160 and am 6ft.

IMG_26431.JPG

Edited by Mxracer8989