Kahuku, Oahu, Hawaii Hare and Hound Dec 7, 2013

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i missed out. I got sick so didn't do it. I heard it was awesome and the course was great and brutal.. Early reports which will be updated later... over 200 entrants. Only 1 "A" rider finished the A course and  of course he won overall. Only 14 finished the B course..From what I'm told there was carnage everywhere with guys cramping up and bikes all over the trails... a nice brutal race. I'll post what I can when it comes available.. So far only one vid has surfaced so far.     A riders ride the C course B course and the  A course... B ride the C and B.. I heard the B course was really an A level loop...Looking forward to some vids.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Bought a 2000 cr250.

Looking for possibly forks, shock, pipe/silencer, some plastics and any other goodies you might not need anymore.

Yea I have something interesting yellow plastics..part of akit that cant be bought anymore..I have a spare subframe I kept in case I flipped my bike over,new red shrouds..plenty but my attic looks like a homeless hoarder mess..roof got redone..anyway I definitely have stuff.2000 cr 250s are great bikes.. Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Yeah I remember your yellow. So sounds like you dont have the cr anymore.

For some reason I can't pm you?

When you have time, can you put a list together or take some pictures of the major parts? If I can stop by and take a look when you have time.

I'm in pearl city.

If you don't mind, can you pm me your email, so we can take this out of the forum?

Mahalo.

Edited by HappyG
  • Like 1

Yeah I remember your yellow. So sounds like you dont have the cr anymore.

For some reason I can't pm you?

When you have time, can you put a list together or take some pictures of the major parts? If I can stop by and take a look when you have time.

I'm in pearl city.

If you don't mind, can you pm me your email, so we can take this out of the forum?

Mahalo.

try now.. I think it's clear enough.. didn't know it was so full.. yea I sold the cr..I got my Beta so had to get rid of something.. got too many bikes though.... should clear out but the addiction is strong.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider