SPEEDWORLD MONDAY

Open from 9am to 1pm. I am planning on being there about 10:30. Anyone else?

G-Man, Armoubl, Dave S, Maico, BikeDestroyer, or any other AZ TTer's?

I'll be there, #5x in a pewter S-10 ZR2.

I won't be there Monday, thanks for the invite. Speedworld is now open every day through, I think, January 6.

I have to work until 1pm on monday. I plan on going out there either the 29 or 30 though.

I won't be there!

Went on my first trailride today (Sun). Rode a buddys 2 smoke, stalled it on a steep hill, fell about 30 feet down the hill and tweaked my elbow.

When I tried to pick the bike up my elbow made some strange popping/cracking noises and I had no strength in it. Hope it's just a sprain 'cuz I can't lift anything with it tonite. Took a couple Percosets and going to bed.

Thanks for the help today BlkeDestroyer!

Take care of that elbow F, hope it's just a sprain too...

How is the elbow doing F?

Thanks Paul, the elbow isn't as bad as I thought but it still hurts to try and lift anything or flex the muscles. I'm gonna give it another week or two. I was hoping to race the WORC's event at Speedworld but I think I'll postpone my return until the 4 stroke nats race in Feb.

How is your wrist, you're probably suffering through PT now. Tough it out cuz it works.

Maybe I'll see you at the year end dinner?

F-Pilot,

Not to worry your elbow will be ready for the WORCS race because it has been postponed until Feb. 16 & 17. Missed you out on the trails this weekend.

That's good, now I can race both!!

Do they run a team race at WORCS?

From the entry form that I have they have cut the team race out of the program, which I think really sucks.

Glad to here the elbow isn't too bad F. Lot's of PT on the wrist along with 3 dynamic splints for at least 2 more months. We'll be at the AZOT awards dinner Saturday, see you there...

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: RacerX ]