HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wnut426

any one in here from nc

3 posts in this topic

hi im thinking about moveing over there to the states to nc n the new year and was wondering iff any ne could tell me wot the riding is like there and where u can go riding and help would be cool

I live in Va north or NC and there are quite a few areas to ride on the east coast. NC has a few tracks that I know of and VA has a few tracks also. Many mountains so there are also alot of trails. I ride mainly at the track I have at my house, but I do go to Birch Creek motorsports park occasionally and that is right on the NC VA border. As long as you got a thumper anywhere is fun to ride!! :)

I live in Cary, NC (Raleigh area) and we have a lot of places to ride, track and trail. It never really gets cold so riding is great all year.

-- charles