HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
factorymark343

east coast

7 posts in this topic

Jeez, wish I was lucky enough to head down to florida. It's snowing here in Maine and cold as hell. Sucks. I'll be putting screws in my tires but it still isn't the same. Anyone got room for me, hahahaha.

Hey, I'm In maryland and im thinking about going down for bike week also.. Gonna try to qualify for DAYTONA...I also want to get some time at hard rock, croom..I'm looking for other cool spots down there in that area...

I'm in Palm Beach Gardens which is on the east coast a few hours south of Daytona. I typically ride at Thundercross in Okeechobee (very fun track!). They have a website at www.thundercrossmotorsports.com. Okeechobee is about an hour north of PBG which puts it a couple of hours south of Ocala.

There is also a track in Fellsmere (just south of Melbourne, couple hours south of Daytona). I have not actually ridden that track yet myself but I have heard that it is small and not as fun as Thundercross in Okeechobee. Let me know if you guys will be near this area, and good luck at Daytona!