Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nick1717

Yet another electrical problem

3 posts in this topic

I had to replace the stator in my wr450 I am using the bike for dual sport and Supermoto. After replacing the stator with a 150watt I put in a old battery with a dead cell I think and took it for a ride. Every thing was going well but after an hour or do I noticed a terrible smell coming from the seat. And it started to get warm so I went back home. On my way home my headlight bulb went out both the high and a low. Am I over charging the battery from the stator or was it because I used a bad one. Or is over charging even my issue. The bike charges at 14.5 volts at the battery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0