HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
logg

01 YZ426 FOR SALE

5 posts in this topic

Ok folks, I have a great 01 YZ426f that I would be interested in selling. I live in Anderson SC and bought my 426 to ride with my 8 year old son. He has a school mate that has a farm with about 40 acres and invited my son and I to come over every so often to ride in the pasture. I never rode motocross or even trail before. We (my son and I) have not been riding in the Past 4 months until yesterday. We drove to a location that had some open trails and hills to climb and my son just is not that interested in riding, At least not enough to justify me owning a $5000 mx bike. My bike has never been raced,jumped or crashed and is just to nice to leave sitting in the garage. I would like to sell it for $4350 and would be glad to send some pictures if you email me at logg_63@yahoo.com . I live in South Carolina and my bike is in exceptional condition. Thanks for this great site as this is the reason I own a 426 in the first place....what a monster :)

log, hey man how are you I talked to you on the phone, i have the cr, how are you, I lost your phone number I would apreciate it if you could call me I am still interested thanks alot