HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yzernie

Happy Holidays to all

6 posts in this topic

To all my TT friends,

It is during this time of the year that I always like to take a few minutes out of my personal and professional lives to stop and reflect on the past year. As we all do, I have alot of things to be thankful for.

Earlier this year, I happened across Thumpertalk by complete accident. What a great find. I have had the opportunity to meet some of you with the potential to meet many more. I have learned a wealth of information and hopefully been able to give out some good info too.

While spending way too much time on this site, I have laughed so hard I thought I would split in half. I am not ashamed to admit that while here I have also shed tears reading posts like the recent one from G-Man.

The members of Thumpertalk are an extended family to me. I, along with my wife and my sons would like to wish all of you a happy and safe holiday.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Ernie, Cherie, Jeff, Russ and Mike

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: yzernie ]

Happy Holidays to you and all the other TTers reading this post.

Rich, Holly, Seth, & Kristen

Las Vegas, NV

Thanks Ernie, I hope you, and everyone else here has a special holiday season as well. I know for me, this year has given me a lot to reflect on. Hug your families and be safe. I look forward to hearing what cool toys you all got for your bikes!

:)

Chris

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: Amador ]

Mery Christmas to all, and to all a new bike! :D I think we should have a two week Thumper Talk party-vacation in Moab, so we can all share in the spirit together! :D (In my dreams, or for real after I win a few lottos :) ) Happy New Year to all! ...and wish me luck on the lottery, cause when I win, there will be the biggest riding party ever, only open to thumper talkers!! ( I can dream, can't I!?) :D

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: crazyadam ]