Insurance

I need to insure my YZ426 and my girlfriends Warrior. I was wandering what company you guys and gals are using and are you happy with them. AAA doesn't have policies for these bikes which is who I'm currently with now. So if you would, some names and maybe a quote would be appreciated.

I have my bike insured with State Farm. I have all my other policies with them as well, so that may make a difference. I currently pay around $125 per year, full coverage with high liability limits. No medical coverage though.

Good Luck

I USE NATIONWIDE, FIRE AND THEFT ON MY 426 AND MY WARRIOR PLUS BY BUDS RM250. FULL COVERAGE WAS A LITTLE HIGH. I PAY LIKE $115 FOR THE WARRIOR, CLOSE TO $200 FOR THE 426 AND AROUND $130 FOR THE RM. COULD BE BETTER BUT I AM 24. HOPE ALL MY INSURANCE DROPS WHEN I GET 25. COUPLE OF TICKETS ON THAT ZX9R OF MINE THOUGH....LOL ?:D

Kirtwel,

I have been in the isurance business for 8 years and find State Farm has some of the best policies available for the average homeowner/consumer.

I have high liability limits (including an umbrella) along with a $500 deductible for damage to the bike. They call this L coverage which combines Collision and Comprehensive. This is strictly recreational coverage and if I license the bike for dual sport they will cover it like a normal road bike.

Basically if it is stolen, totalled because of my lack of Pestrana skills or falls off the trailer it is fully covered. Not to mention if I run somebody over.

Hope that helps.

PS Double check with your agent, as each state has different policies and laws.

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: just4fun ]