Fanny Pack Necessities

So I am putting together a pack...gimme a list of things you guys have in yours. The pack will only be brought on dual sport longer adventures. I use my camel back pouches for smaller trips.

6,8,10,11,12,14mm sockets and wrenches in above sizes.

4,5,6 mm allen keys

crescent wrench

flat head and phillips head

needle nose, pliers, vice grips

zip ties, tape,

spark plugs

spark plug wrenches

Toilet paper

Immodium (Mexico rides)

Flash Light

First aid kit

Sling

granola bars

wire is always good. Not too thick, maybe 2-3 feet of the stuff you would use to wrap around your grips.

Duct tape. Take it and just start wrapping it around a small wire so that you don't have to take a whole roll. Should not need that much either.

A good Leatherman will replace a lot of the things on your list above and will also give you a knife which is also important.

Don't forget about the first aid kit with plenty of pain killers.

UBALDI BANDS --- THESE ARE A MUST!!!

jets, compass, emergency blanket, Iodine tablets, master link, epoxy ms quick steel, tow rope when riding with wr's ? goggle cleaner, rubber gloves, I use 10 or so strips of duct tape behind the front number plate, electrical tape, hand warmers for Colorado snow riding, tire repair kit with co2's,t handle with 6,8,10,12,13,14,17mm, 6,8,10,12,13 wrenches small 1/4 "socket, honda old xr axle wrench, gerber all purpose tool, bolts & nuts, bailing wire, zip ties, tire wrenches, fire starter, money ect... extra plug, plug wrench, string, extra fuel line for draining gas to small tanks, small candle, Most of these I will use on 1oo mile plus days and adjust from there, also work with your buds so you dont have 5 guys all with 3 tire irons ect...

Are you sure you want to start this up again kid! one more reply and we will all open up again say your wrong and you have no idea what your talking about and we will forgive you, the pack is for real trips not the rides you do past the JR HIGH revving your bike to the moon trying to get the gals to look, Im right arn't I. GET OUT OF HERE and read red writting and get your dad to control your mom

When I go on long distant rides I always bring a tow rope. They weigh nothing and can really help out if you have a disabled bike.. Cell phone, motorola walkies,GPS,leatherman,space blanket (I've spent the night out three times before ? ), powerbars, matches,lighter,money,wire,tools, tubes (on the bike). ETC....

The Israeli made 50 cal Hand Cannon is for banditos while Baja riding (they pay top dollar!)

The Nekkid pic's of Lorax's mom are actually stickers, they are for handing out to the Mexican kids who come up asking for 'steekr', 'steekr' .....

The hand lotion is just a moisturizer (i have sensitive skin) !!!!....

The cigar is either a Victory cigar, enjoyed after diner in the bar at Mikes Sky Ranch, OR its a Rescue cigar

--easy to light it by dipping one end into the fuel tank for a second, then unscrewing the spark plug, and kicking the bike over while electrocuting the dipped tobacco. Next: Drag over some dead cactus, sage brush-start a fire, and smoke the thing--Its gonna be a long night!

I guess it is just one of those things that you have to wory about when riding blue.

The towrope is for other bikes there smartass, but when I tow BRPs the rope usually snaps... :D

You ride an 03 WR450F and talk about towing us? How's your woodruff key holding up these days? ?

All in good fun. :D

You ride an 03 WR450F and talk about towing us? How's your woodruff key holding up these days?

I didn't bring it up.......

Vegas to Reno,Baja,Laughlin,Parker,Vegas... All long distant races, all great results on a stock and totally reliable Yamaha....

I thought we were talking about fanny packs?

The bike bashing gets old on TT, makes it a Circus.... Just the way you guys like it... ?