Posted (edited)

On 6/17/2017 at 10:49 AM, hollywood_72 said:

Gotta love Michigan, add a mirror and get a plate:

IMAG3239.jpg.74ac53360ef367429eb9fc3e12792136.jpg

Also added my GPS, still waiting on the roll chart holder to show up:

IMAG3240.jpg.0e515c9cd749df326f56234b5c90c765.jpg

Giving the Seat Concepts a try, 1 inch taller and a littler wider than stock:

IMAG3245.jpg.1d11e4df834504f359980fafe4827e1c.jpg

And Steve added the Fastway hand guards and PlusOnePerformance radiator guards before I picked it up:

IMAG3247.jpg.da34c2335805f2331de037e0cf39d635.jpg

Kennedy

Wow!! See this is an example of just a straight up gorgeous dream bike... What is nicer or works better than this? Nothing from what I can tell...

That seat is beautiful! and it works perfect with the race edition graphics..

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

Wow!! See this is an example of just a straight up gorgeous dream bike... What is nicer or works better than this? Nothing from what I can tell...

That seat is beautiful! and it works perfect with the race edition graphics..

Thanks, installed the roll chart holder right next to the GPS tonight. Still debating if I'm going to put on the wheel decals.

And yes, the seat looks nice and seems to be well made. First time for a seat concepts.

Kennedy

1 person likes this

Yea seat concepts are excellent. The wheel decals look great but if you go in ugly rocks it will probably get busted up a bit. You already have it though so why not.. It will be nice for  a while at least..

1 person likes this

Installled an AXP Extreme skid plate.  Man this thing is thick!  All one piece with the linkage guard built in.  Sorry about the mud it was a wicked ride last night.

0621172238_zpsekoauxzf.jpg

3 hours ago, Danceswithtrees said:

Installled an AXP Extreme skid plate.  Man this thing is thick!  All one piece with the linkage guard built in.  Sorry about the mud it was a wicked ride last night.

0621172238_zpsekoauxzf.jpg

This one is on my list

hollywood_72 - Your bike looks awesome, I am looking at putting one of those Race Sticker Kits on mine, did it take long?

Beta 300RR 2015 - 5000km - I have never had a single issue with this bike. 

In the last two weeks, I have given my bike a Birthday.

• Replaced Front Fork Oil  
  • Top End Rebuild.
  • Installed JD Jetting Kit - Changed Pilot, Main and Needle. May do the powervalve mod....
  • Replaced Stock Kill Switch with yz 250 Kill Switch. The stock switch got water in it. Put Di-Electric grease on all joins.
  • Gear Box Oil Change.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next - Chain & Sprockets. 

IMG_5055.JPG

1 person likes this

Modified this brake spring from a yz to fit the beta. Just had to drill and tap the red holder for 8mm. Now the rear brake has a very firm feel.:thumbsup: Also ditched the brake pressure sensor's with some regular banjo bolts...Actually noticeably improved the feel of the front brake.

20170623_124347_HDR.jpg

Not Beta content...but added this Gasgas 280 racing to the fleet. After my last Gasser trials bike, I swore I'd buy a Beta instead...but I'm a slow learner... 

20170623_124331.jpg

Edited by Sierra_rider
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Sierra_rider said:

Modified this brake spring from a yz to fit the beta. Just had to drill and tap the red holder for 8mm. Now the rear brake has a very firm feel.:thumbsup: Also ditched the brake pressure sensor's with some regular banjo bolts...Actually noticeably improved the feel of the front brake.

20170623_124347_HDR.jpg

Not Beta content...but added this Gasgas 280 racing to the fleet. After my last Gasser trials bike, I swore I'd buy a Beta instead...but I'm a slow learner... 

20170623_124331.jpg

Nothing wrong with a gasser trials bike.. from what little I know of trials bike.. but I'd get a gasgas if it was a good deal . Beta's go for not cheap and I've been surprised how trials bikes have high resale.. at least locally. I saw that a new gasgas trials bike goes for something like $6500 or less brand new. I saw it at our gasgas shop up the road and thought that wasn't a bad deal.. of course I don't know much about trials bikes and what's good or not.. if one is that much better than another. I bet you got a good deal. This is what I saw for just a little bit more at the shop for sale.. Is this good? I'd think it would be for the price ..but idk..

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/6172593610.html

00707_aefqDHxukwL_1200x900.jpghttps://images.cr

2017 Gas Gas 250 

fuel: gas 
transmission: manual 

Brand new 2017 gas gas 250 contact trials bike. It only has 2 rides on it comes with a beginner seat. It is a lot of fun to ride. Message me for pictures and more info. It's a great bike and runs perfect

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

49 minutes ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

Nothing wrong with a gasser trials bike.. from what little I know of trials bike.. but I'd get a gasgas if it was a good deal . Beta's go for not cheap and I've been surprised how trials bikes have high resale.. at least locally. I saw that a new gasgas trials bike goes for something like $6500 or less brand new. I saw it at our gasgas shop up the road and thought that wasn't a bad deal.. of course I don't know much about trials bikes and what's good or not.. if one is that much better than another. I bet you got a good deal. This is what I saw for just a little bit more at the shop for sale.. Is this good? I'd think it would be for the price ..but idk..

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/6172593610.html

00707_aefqDHxukwL_1200x900.jpghttps://images.cr

2017 Gas Gas 250 

fuel: gas 
transmission: manual 

Brand new 2017 gas gas 250 contact trials bike. It only has 2 rides on it comes with a beginner seat. It is a lot of fun to ride. Message me for pictures and more info. It's a great bike and runs perfect

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Around here that's a fair price, the contact is the base/entry level model in the gasgas line up. The base model used to be the Pro and the Racing had the extra bling and different forks. I think now its the Contact and the Gp.

I went with this '14 racing as it's essentially the same bike as the '17s. Really wanted a Beta, but they are few and far between here and everyone wants a butt-load of money for them. Gasser's are fairly plentiful as we've got one of the biggest Gasgas dealers in the country locally.

Edited by Sierra_rider
1 person likes this

IMG_1498532876.267671.jpg

Headed up Pine mountain and down the stair steps. Finished by 10:30. It hit 100 degrees by noon.