HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RatX13

2014 CRF250X

20 posts in this topic

Why is there no 250 X model on the honda powersports website? Did they stop production of it or did it just not come out yet? Either way I'm irritated haha

Expect the same

A decent bike combined with reliability .. If maintained

You can't lose

Why is there no 250 X model on the honda powersports website? Did they stop production of it or did it just not come out yet? Either way I'm irritated haha

Same bike, Just "New and Improved Graphics"

Yeah... if it was a KTM it would have had at least 8 different frames, 3 different motors and 9 different sets of plastic in that time frame.  Somehow that makes KTM people feel superior.  Its very confusing.....

2 people like this

Yeah... if it was a KTM it would have had at least 8 different frames, 3 different motors and 9 different sets of plastic in that time frame.......

And they still wouldn't have it "right"!!!!!

2 people like this

And they still wouldn't have it "right"!!!!!

a friend bought 2012 KTM 250F and after he rode my X (2004 design...) he say the KTM has no suspension and weak and peaky engine torque

a friend bought 2012 KTM 250F and after he rode my X (2004 design...) he say the KTM has no suspension and weak and peaky engine torque

He's right!

Yeah... if it was a KTM it would have had at least 8 different frames, 3 different motors and 9 different sets of plastic in that time frame.  Somehow that makes KTM people feel superior.  Its very confusing.....

You were the first person to mention KTM's. Sounds like Honda folks are insecure.

You were the first person to mention KTM's. Sounds like Honda folks are insecure.

I think just satisfied with a bike the proves to be good (except the valve issue which really isn't a big deal).

There will not be any 2014 crf250x's Same thing as in 2010, 2011,

There will be a 2015 crf300x  Available in Fall of 2014

:lol:

Which might be as nice as my new 300X I can have in a couple weeks.  Maybe. 

Will it be a 300 2stroke in a CRF chassis

Relentless pursuit of perfection is why ktm makes changes every year instead of just adding BNG (bold new graphics). They get Lighter, more reliable, improved valving, better power, etc. Don't get me wrong, i enjoy riding my daughter's 2006 250x but it needed the R cam, header, airbox mod, jetting, and pink wire to run with any authority and become fun. It is a little too softly sprung for my girth but is very plush on the trails. My other daughter's 2008 ktm 200xc is in a whole other league however :) more power, way more race oriented suspension, and feels like it weighs 1/2 as much.

Edited by 530ktmpilot

Yeah... if it was a KTM it would have had at least 8 different frames, 3 different motors and 9 different sets of plastic in that time frame. Somehow that makes KTM people feel superior. Its very confusing.....

but their frames would still suck lol

I was really hoping that wasnt a joke about the crf 300x. Im still crossing my fingers that honda does actually bring out some new 250 and 450x i can only dream how nice they could make it if they wanted to. The 2015 crf 250r is looking good though. So if they could just copy that and make it off road ready it would save me from building my own