HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MotoStyle

Carb Adjustment Tool..........Super cool and super cheap !!!!!!

4 posts in this topic

One of our field service engineers at work showed me his Craftsman tool like the one you bought and I went looking for them but couldn't find it. I even asked and got the deer-in-the-headlights reply that you did. BUT, I went back today following your advice of looking around the cashiers and there they were, two of them, ripe for the picking. $1.99 ea. I bought them both because I have a bad habit of misplacing things like little tools.

Apparently word is out about these things though, they said they had a whole display of them a day or two before and I picked up the last two.

If you can't find it at Sears, Motion Pro makes the same thing, but includes 5 different tips which are made for Kehin carbs, so you can change out jets, etc. I got mine for 10 bucks and it includes a little pouch to hold it all.

Hey guys...made my own tool for free last night. I know that everyone has a few ratty screwdrivers sitting in thier toolboxes, sooooo.... I cut most of bot ends off, leaving enough of the handle to grab on to and enough of the now steel dowel to grind down into a flat blade screwdriver. Works great, didn't cost me a dime and got rid of a useless screwdriver that I would always pick up by accident :)