Mileage on a 2012 wr 450 with stock tank

Just curious what people are getting out of a tank of gas. Still only have 100 miles on mine and not sure how far I can go before I have to fill up. Thanks

I road a day of single track and with the "map 9" installed I got about 36 miles to low fuel light. After checking the plug w about 5 hourson the bike, I can see it was a bit rich. The plug was a bit darker then it should be.

55 miles to a tank, less if I'm riding a lot of sand. I've always had desert tanks, but I cant see adding anymore wieght to this bike. So I carry a stainless bottle that gives me an extra ten.

I road a day of single track and with the "map 9" installed I got about 36 miles to low fuel light. After checking the plug w about 5 hourson the bike, I can see it was a bit rich. The plug was a bit darker then it should be.

This is about what I'm getting too. I'm also running 'map 9' or pretty close to it, I've backed off on the fuel a tad. Just installed and IMS 3 gallon tank, but have yet to ride with it.

I backed off the fuel as well and road basically the same stuff as last time. I went 26 miles on 0.9 gals this time. The fuel settings are all +1's and 2's now. I suspect I could go even leaner now. I had no decel back fires nor that supper snappy feel.