top speed

I'll be a little more exact this time. I now the WR top speed is WAY FASTER then my YZ400.

I wish I could get my hands on a WR gear box and toss it in my bike wince everything else is set up.

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

I plan on clocking mine with my radar but, I have to find a place where I can set up my car and still clock my friend. I also have to find a place where I can legally clock him. I would have to find out my bikes top speed and then turn around and have to write him a ticket for exceeding the posted speed ?

My 00 WR 400 goes fast enough to force a large flying bug through my closed lips and into my mouth. It also handles so well that I didn’t crash while spitting bug parts out of my mouth at excessive speeds. I’m sure the 01 WR426 could do the same with even a larger bug. ?

------------------

Alaskan rider, '00 WR400FM, WR timing, air box lid removed,Throttle stop trimmed,Baffle removed, MSR skid plate, Works frame guards.

----------------------

'00 Grizzly YFM600

Bryan,

You know it really didn’t taste bad, kind of sweet. My lips went around it my mind would not.

I don’t think I could be a voice in the wilderness and live off honey and locusts.