WHAT IS THE TOP SPEED FOR A 01 WR426?

FAST!!!!! :)

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

Real Fassssssssttttttttttt!

Dennis :)

I'll be a little more exact this time. I now the WR top speed is WAY FASTER then my YZ400.

I wish I could get my hands on a WR gear box and toss it in my bike wince everything else is set up.

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

My 2000 YZ426 was clocked (by police radar) at 83mph. Your WR should be a bit faster. Say (90+)?

My 00 400 managed 95mph and was was bouncing off the rev limiter. I am sure that with altered gearing it would easily do over 100mph.

88 on pavement stock gearing

One of the dirtbike mags clocked a '01 WR426 at 103mph, bouncin' off the rev limiter. I had mine up to 77 on a gravel road...that was *plenty* fast!

I plan on clocking mine with my radar but, I have to find a place where I can set up my car and still clock my friend. I also have to find a place where I can legally clock him. I would have to find out my bikes top speed and then turn around and have to write him a ticket for exceeding the posted speed :)

Hey,

MY is 100MPH with 15/48 gearing on hightway. : )

Of course 696 you are quite right (70mph speed limit), i luckily managed to find a disused runway for my own personal testing purpopses. Ho Ho.

Of course 696 you are quite right (70mph speed limit), i luckily managed to find a disused runway for my own personal testing purposes. Ho Ho.

[This message has been edited by paul, england (edited 04-30-2001).]

Actual top speed.. 103 Mph.

My 00 WR 400 goes fast enough to force a large flying bug through my closed lips and into my mouth. It also handles so well that I didn’t crash while spitting bug parts out of my mouth at excessive speeds. I’m sure the 01 WR426 could do the same with even a larger bug. :)

------------------

Alaskan rider, '00 WR400FM, WR timing, air box lid removed,Throttle stop trimmed,Baffle removed, MSR skid plate, Works frame guards.

----------------------

'00 Grizzly YFM600

Ward, why did you spit it out? If you had not, you'd would have not had to stop for lunch! :)

Bryan,

You know it really didn’t taste bad, kind of sweet. My lips went around it my mind would not.

I don’t think I could be a voice in the wilderness and live off honey and locusts.