Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fixitandy

Stealthy mods

7 posts in this topic

Have you ever modded your bike, not told buddies & ridden all over em, & smugly kept it to your self for evermore, I love skullduggery.

Have you ever modded your bike, not told buddies & ridden all over em, & smugly kept it to your self for evermore, I love skullduggery.

The Aussies call it 'Secret Squirel".

1 person likes this

Do all the mods, use no stickers, keep the graphics stock.

That's what I try to do on every bike. 

Keep's em guessing.

Especially when you do a cam upgrade with a port and polish. They never sound stock though....

You can't hide a Rekluse , cause of the wierd 'take-off' noises it makes, and the lack of wheel spin, but otherwise....

Some of the used bikes I buy come with a bunch of 'junk' already added (goofy graphics,  colored anodized parts, etc), but that's ok.

I managed to keep my Rekluse z-start pro under wraps for 3 months, I just told em when they noticed I had better corner speed, it was the Maxxis iIT rear & S12 front, but they were too busy looking all doe-eyed at there, KTM,s they had started collecting, simple fools! Anyway that started the juices flowing & to see how Blaise' they were, grafted on a CRF steering damper , Nada! R&D bowl & flexijet, still nothing, I even put the original vortex ignition switch (which is bright yellow) on, in place of the TTR 90 on/off switch I had, again stealth. But I pushed it too far with the L/Hand rear brake set up, the gig was up, busted! Denied every thing, talked in circles, & rode rings around em. ROOSTA out.

1 person likes this

I wish I rode with you guys. When I go out I have to hear how good my friends bikes are.

Have they all been brainwashed to the Euro side of the trench? All the turn coats act & talk like they've been sponsored riders by there continental selection their whole lives, & that they have never even looked at a Japanese bike let alone owned one. Incredulous! Then I see they have jap bikes for there kids, & we all want the best for our kids right! ROOSTA out.