07 leaking oil filter cover

hello my bike leaks oil from the oil filter cover. ive replaced the o-rings multiple times and it still hasn't fixed the problem. my cover does not appear to be cracked, chipped, or warped. is this a common problem with these motors? . it does not leak very much. when i check it, it never gets below the mark on the dipstick.   thanks 

i took this picture after about 4hrs of riding

mms_picture.jpg

sure its not oil left on there after changing filters and dust and stuff attracts to it? do you tighten it in a cross pattern evenly?

i do tighten the bolts evenly. and no it is leaking. i have not found a certain area or areas where it is coming from. it really isnt to big of a deal it is more of a nuisance, and it makes the bike look bad.

i do tighten the bolts evenly. and no it is leaking. i have not found a certain area or areas where it is coming from. it really isnt to big of a deal it is more of a nuisance, and it makes the bike look bad.

The little o-rings for the oil passages flatten out over time and should be replaced if they arent already. They come int the oil change kit yamaha offers i think