HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatCatKc

YZ400f clutch actuator arm on a '02 YZ426f?

4 posts in this topic

I've been looking into doing the clutch actuator arm mod to help ease the clutch pull on my YZ426f. I read the how to article on here and it makes mention of using the YZ400f clutch arm which is already 5mm longer instead of cutting and welding. I can't find any year specific info regarding the interchangeability of the YZ400f clutch arm and the YZ426f clutch arm. On ebay they look almost the same, I contacted a seller and he quoted the YZ400f clutch arm he had would fit '00 YZ426f. I have found a post referring to using the YZ400f clutch arm on a '01 YZ426f. I haven't found any mention of it fitting a '02 YZ426f. Anybody know if I can use the YZ400f clutch arm on a '02 YZ426f? Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I assume the years you are referring to are the '01 and '02 YZ426f clutch arms as being the same? I saw two different posts referring to using the YZ400f clutch arm on '01 Yz426f's so that makes me feel better. Anyone know for sure that a YZ400f clutch arm will work on a '02 YZ426f? Would hate to get everything apart and it not fit.

Thanks for the reply. I assume the years you are referring to are the '01 and '02 YZ426f clutch arms as being the same? I saw two different posts referring to using the YZ400f clutch arm on '01 Yz426f's so that makes me feel better. Anyone know for sure that a YZ400f clutch arm will work on a '02 YZ426f? Would hate to get everything apart and it not fit.

yes. referring to those years