YZ400f clutch actuator arm on a '02 YZ426f?

I've been looking into doing the clutch actuator arm mod to help ease the clutch pull on my YZ426f. I read the how to article on here and it makes mention of using the YZ400f clutch arm which is already 5mm longer instead of cutting and welding. I can't find any year specific info regarding the interchangeability of the YZ400f clutch arm and the YZ426f clutch arm. On ebay they look almost the same, I contacted a seller and he quoted the YZ400f clutch arm he had would fit '00 YZ426f. I have found a post referring to using the YZ400f clutch arm on a '01 YZ426f. I haven't found any mention of it fitting a '02 YZ426f. Anybody know if I can use the YZ400f clutch arm on a '02 YZ426f? Thanks.

both years share the same arm. part number 5JG-16381-00-00

Thanks for the reply. I assume the years you are referring to are the '01 and '02 YZ426f clutch arms as being the same? I saw two different posts referring to using the YZ400f clutch arm on '01 Yz426f's so that makes me feel better. Anyone know for sure that a YZ400f clutch arm will work on a '02 YZ426f? Would hate to get everything apart and it not fit.

Thanks for the reply. I assume the years you are referring to are the '01 and '02 YZ426f clutch arms as being the same? I saw two different posts referring to using the YZ400f clutch arm on '01 Yz426f's so that makes me feel better. Anyone know for sure that a YZ400f clutch arm will work on a '02 YZ426f? Would hate to get everything apart and it not fit.

yes. referring to those years