HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marv02

Bye Bye 426

4 posts in this topic

Long story making it short I got hurt at work 8 months ago had a knee operation and my knee not the same.

I still love to ride but at 51 years old I going to switch to a cruiser street bike they don't beat on you no where as much.

So I selling the 426 My heart still for off road but the old body has been telling me stop for a while now but this bad knee pushed me over the top.

I started to ride at 8 years old it been a very fun long road and wound not give up the experience for the world.

Bye Bye 426.

http://s285.photobuc...ow/Yamaha Sale

Edited by marv02
1 person likes this

Theirs more to it than E-Start my KTM 560 had it E-Start but I cant squeeze the bike with my legs like I like when I ride with out getting lots of knee pain and I like to stand when I ride off road you need to squeeze the bike or it come out from under you.

I Sold the 426 yesterday now riding a 2009 Honda ST1300 nice bike very user friendly.

After riding it for a hour My knees where not hurting, beside my back old and worn out also.

Why not just pick up something with E-start and keep on riding?