Grant on 2014?

Not sure what i saw, but it looked like josh grant might have been on a 2014 saturday in washoogal. I cant tell but maybe some of you keen eyed yzfers could tell. i saw the gas vent but no cap when they were talking to the dung at the beginning of moto one. Please dont be too hard on me as i didnt have my glasses on at the time. lol. Sucks to get old.

The JGR bikes do have flush screw in filler caps in the custom aluminum tanks. Im guessing they havent had time to test and set up the 14 and why change something thats working well. Monster Cup is a good bet.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting a race result without warning. Just sat down to watch the race after having been at the track all day racing and you just killed my evening.

To top it all off Brayton was on a 10-13! Double boner Speedy.

Edited by Joe_Jet

Joe is right - its a '13. I did not see a gas cap and the rear sideplate graphics kinda look 14ish. Kinda neat looking white frame also..

As far as the boner comment -  Honest men are allowed to make honest mistakes every now and then. Don't throw stones. LL.

Thanks for posting a race result without warning. Just sat down to watch the race after having been at the track all day racing and you just killed my evening.

To top it all off Brayton was on a 10-13! Double boner Speedy.

Why would you go onto a dirt bike forum of you are worried about race results...also it was friggin Xgames...I don't even plan to watch it.

No woriries Speedy. Son and I enjoyed the race anyway.

Yea...if you are going to post results or outcomes of any kind put "spoiler alert" in the thread ttle.

Back on topic....I went to Perris this, Tues, AM for a few practice motos. Grant was there on a 14' practice bike. Lamay and Canada were there as well, but on 13's. I was told Scott Champion showed up after I left and was on a 14' also. That was interesting as Scott used to be on Yamahas.

Edited by Joe_Jet