HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mxcowboy

Is it me or is this site slowing down

8 posts in this topic

seems like it's getting slower, I can go to other sites and it opens up before I can finish typing the web address and it was a lot faster or is may cable modem running like a crf450(slow)lol. just kidding crf guys

It's up and down for me. Sometimes it's very fast, other times it's very slow. Typically I'm waiting for a reply from the server when it's slow. Maybe the web server is overloaded at times?

Hard to say where the bottleneck is. I’ve experienced a few isolated delays but I’d guess it is just as “fast” as the average site I hit.

i thought it was my computer........but thank god i now know it's not

yes the last week or so it has been very slow to load..

If tumpertalk would come out with fender stickers, hats and t-shirts I would buy them because the money could go to improve this site, Don't get me wrong this site is AWESOME just a little slow....

Originally posted by mxcowboy:

seems like it's getting slower, I can go to other sites and it opens up before I can finish typing the web address and it was a lot faster or is may cable modem running like a crf450(slow)lol. just kidding crf guys

Guys, in the last 4 months we've doubled our membership and server through-put! Depending upon site traffic, I've experienced some slowing. We are looking into this. We want TT to be as fast as your YZF's! :) Thanks!

I have to sit and wait. I'm stuck in dial up world with no DSL available in my area. Even the DSL at work isn't very fast trying to read TT. Seems slower at times than others but it certainly isn't fast anytime.