Clark Tank

I am going to get a Clark tank(4.3)for Christmas. I can't decide which color to get. I am leaning towards red. Any reasons that this would be a bad choice? I really don't care if I can see how much fuel is in the tank. Any problems with fading? ?

Thanks in advance for any info.

I got red, and wish I would have gotten natural/clear. Some say the natural/clear starts to yellow over time, however I have 2 other Clarke naturals and have experienced zero color change. The natural also looks a little better on the bike in my opinion. My red tank has not experienced any fading, it just looks crappy. I will probably sell and buy a natural.

I went with the red Clark and with black shrouds. The only red is the tank, bark busters, red and black grips and braided brake line. The rest of the bike is black. It's all in the look you are going for.

Where did you get Black? Did you paint the shrouds and other parts? Nobody makes black plastics for the pigs except maybe the front fender. Talk to me man.......where'd ya get the negro?

I bought a red 4.6 gal. IMS tank. Since my bike is stock red the tank looks really nice. One plus on the Clark tank is the graphics fit it nicer than the IMS. Other than that I wanted the largest tank I could get at the time. The 7 gal. tank wasn't available in 2000. I sold my 2000 and purchased a 2002 off the showroom floor this last August. I kept my IMS tank. Oh by the way, I can see the fuel level through my red tank. I don't know if you can see through the clark tank. ?