Front disc brake guard

I am looking for a front disc brake guard for my 2006 WR450F. The carbon fiber ones are too expensive and the acerbis is a two piece deal and a little too much. I have a very tight budget. Does anybody know of one that is a one piece plastic piece?

I've been looking around more and found a Maier one from their website. I have read a lot of reviews that say Maier stuff doesn't fit right. Do you guys know anything about this one?

You get what you pay for mate.....

Do you want a full shield or just a rock deflector like rear disk fins

My Acerbis front disc guard has served me well through three WR450F's and 10 years of hard Baja California riding. Quality plus a fair price = Acerbis.

You get what you pay for mate.....

Do you want a full shield or just a rock deflector like rear disk fins

A full shield.

My Acerbis front disc guard has served me well through three WR450F's and 10 years of hard Baja California riding. Quality plus a fair price = Acerbis.

Do you have the new two piece one with the metal mount?

D-rek07,

Yes, I have the shield with the metal insert. The plastic portion, that actually protects the disc, bolts to the metal insert.

As an aside, I have stayed with the stock Yamaha rear brake disc guard for the same period, 10 years. Lots of nasty, rocky terrain in Mexico. In all that time, I have had to purchase one new guard from Yamaha. That part cost less than $10. It is a waste of money to pay huge $ for after market rear brake disc guards.

check out the devol aluminum ones. I got mines used off ebay for under $20. its been on multiple bikes of mine and takes a lot of abuse