oklahoma riding areas

• 3 weeks later...

Google search these places,

Scipio orv, gruber orv, reynard raceway, woodland hills offroad park, cross bar ranch, south 75 mx, sweet 16 mx park, stillwater500, appalachia bay orv, there is a place in bartlesville too and many more.

If you are looking for people and places to ride, check out the facebook group called "Riders" it is filled with nothing but oklahoma offroad and mx riders.

I just rode Draper twice last week. The red trail is a great mix of tighter single track and some room to get on the pipe. Had a blast, and rode right around 60 miles between both days. I should mention I am a novice rider.

If you and your brother ever want another novice rider to join in with then hit me up. I have no riding buddies around here so I solo ride a lot.

Edited by redleger
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I just rode Draper twice last week. The red trail is a great mix of tighter single track and some room to get on the pipe. Had a blast, and rode right around 60 miles between both days. I should mention I am a novice rider.

HA the rock at 12:35 i've had to stop and have my ex get me down it...at first i thought he was trying to tell me to go over it in the center and i was like "hell no, you think i'm nuts", the damn thing is scary looking.. I ended up falling the first time i saw it cuz i tried to stop so short I stalled the bike and yeh...second time round he had to do it for me again and well there hasn't been a third time but now that i know to go down the left side I may be more apt to actually do it myself...i need to grow some damn ovaries!!! HA

• Like 1

Google search these places,

Scipio orv, gruber orv, reynard raceway, woodland hills offroad park, cross bar ranch, south 75 mx, sweet 16 mx park, stillwater500, appalachia bay orv, there is a place in bartlesville too and many more.

If you are looking for people and places to ride, check out the facebook group called "Riders" it is filled with nothing but oklahoma offroad and mx riders.

Do you have a link to that Facebook group? I haven't been able to find it.

• 1 month later...

I'll be out in OK visiting family the 23- 29. Planning on bringing the bike and riding since weather looks decent. Was thinking of going to that Jandebaurs since they are open most days, and maybe reynard raceway. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up and ride.

• 4 months later...

I'm looking to go riding next weekend in the Lawton/Ft sill area. Don't have my bike plated yet and don't have a truck but really want to hang with someone and have a good day riding;)

I sent you a message. I am busy next weekend but I am riding tomorrow if you can manage to scoot out of work in the afternoon. I have CQ tonight so I will need to take a short nap then Ill be GTG. If you can't get off work, we can take a late afternoon trip to Lake Ellsworth. Its not awesome, but its dirt.

Option 3 is Pig Farm. You could just meet me there and we could test your Enduro Skills on the cliffs.

I see you have no truck. MSG me, and we can make arrangements to haul your ride on my awesome falling apart trailer.

Edited by redleger