HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
G-Man

This is gonna be FUN!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Tomorrow at SpeedWorld they are having a 1 hr + 15 min GrandPrix, running on four tracks and possibly the 1/8 mile drag strip!!!!

Can't wait to open up the mighty 426!!!

Hey G, how was it today? Man I wish I was able to go, but I had to work this weekend. Are there any MX races coming up? See you soon.....Tom

Try www.gomxracing.com They are an Arizona track directory, you'll find contact info there. The only racing that I know of is at Speedworld on Jan 5 & 6. I'm guessing that you're not going to be here all month, so it wouldn't work out. If I dig anything up, I'll let you know.

Thanks - F-Pilot, I've been following this tragedy the whole time. I didn't know Mark, but this affected me bad! I know G-Man, and I guess I felt a lot of his pain. G - I'm sorry that I didn't post my support for Mark and you, but I just couldn't find the right words. If there is anything I can do, let me know.