New 2012 yz450f Suspension keeps botoming out

So I went to the track and I had real issue with suspension I was bottoming out everywhere so when I got home I did some research how to adjust it properly, my bike is about 3 weeks old,

I weight 185 pounds so I did the fallowing

Rear shock

Sag 3.75 inch

HI comp: 1 turn 1/4

Low comp tried 7 - 6 clicks out

rebound tried 12 - 11 clicks out

Front Forks

Comp 5 clicks out

Rebound 7 Clicks out

Was a big improvement but on huge Gap and Jumps I still bottom out and my clicker are almost to the max =S ppl saying my frame is almost touching the ground when I hit a jump

so I wanted to make my front forks stiffer by adding 0.3 - 0.5 Oz of oil but I'm not sure if I need to separate my forks apart or just put it through the bleeding screw on top =S

Help would be appreciated

Thank you

With gear etc you probably weigh more than the stock springs are designed to support , new springs would be the best option.

However, you can add oil to your forks. The manual even states a range of oil volumes. Best way is to use a fork spanner, undo the top ( outer nut ) while the bike is on a stand and the forks are hanging and fill the outer chamber with the extra oil ( S1 ). You will need to undo the bars etc and push the forks up a little once the cap is undone to add the oil.