2002 yamaha wr426 coolant coming out from overflow hose

I notice I saw some coolant leaking coming out from a hose.-ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1370418314.658265.jpg

I make a adjustment on the fuel crew.- cuz was back firing a lot!!ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1370418394.287106.jpg

Is this normal?

This is the coolant reservoir.-ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1370418460.588078.jpg

Thank for all the help.-

Losing a bit of coolant is normal. As long as it doesn't dump heaps. Your radiator might be slightly overfilled also.

Fuel screw will help with deceleration popping but not over-rich needle which will be a rough acceleration feeling and backfire.

The coolant coming out from the hose sometime is a couple drops, and some time is like a soup spoon.- depend how mush I ride.- temperature here in California now is +- 76-90may be is that the reason?

Thanks again.-

You may just need a new radiator cap. If you are getting fluid dumping all the time and the bike isn't boiling, then it's time for a new cap.The old one is just letting too much past.

make sure you don't fill your radiator more than a a tiny bit over the internal core otherwise there isn't enough room for normal operation.

Start when I moved the fuel screw I think.- this bike has a new extra large water pump.-ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1370494720.466656.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1370494750.338732.jpg

Replace the radiator cap! The radiator cap is the presure regulator of the system,

2000 Ford ranger 3.0L V6 radatior cap at any Auto parts store $8.00 same as $20,00 cap from Yamaha. Buy 2 ther'e Cheap