Anyone have a spare kickstand bracket or 2000 WR400?

mine is broke. If anyone has one they would like to sell reasonable, let me know.

You can get one on Ebay for $107.95. I have one I would let go a little cheaper, PM me if interested.

Edited by Strauser18

Not to rain on the parade but it can be bought here....

BRACKET, SIDE STAND $73.90

(5GS5)

Edited by Barra8

Not to rain on the parade but it can be bought here....

BRACKET, SIDE STAND $73.90

(5GS5)

Don't worry, I wouldn't even consider it for the $107! That's crazy. Heck, for that matter, I won't pay $73.90 either. LOL! I may just have to show my old one a little lovin' and a little welkding. LOL!

Don't worry, I wouldn't even consider it for the $107! That's crazy. Heck, for that matter, I won't pay $73.90 either. LOL! I may just have to show my old one a little lovin' and a little welkding. LOL!

I had thought about buying that also as mine was a little rusty. I decided to rust convert and paint it from that $73.90 price.

You may be forgetting that I gave you a link to the cheapest OEM parts store available (that I know of). If you find better, let me know!

I had thought about buying that also as mine was a little rusty. I decided to rust convert and paint it from that $73.90 price.

You may be forgetting that I gave you a link to the cheapest OEM parts store available (that I know of). If you find better, let me know!

Thanks Man! Yeah, I saved it to my favorites for future reference.

Okay, I was off today so I fab work and fixed my bracket. So I know longer need one.

Glad your sorted :thumbsup:

Enjoy!