Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
c2

what's up with stroker???

6 posts in this topic

I bought one of their products and need some advice in dialing it in and they won't answer email. Hmmm, maybe they won't get my biz again.

Chris

I LIVE ABOUT FOUR MILES FROM STROKER AND HAVE BEEN TO THE SHOP MANY TIMES. i ALSO HAVE ONE OF THEIR QUIET TIPS AND THERE IS NO REASON TO REJET WITH THIS MOD.

GLENN

Is it the tip for the stock WR muffler? I have the Thumper Racing Quiet Core and I run a 48PJ, 172MJ(I think, I'll have to check) and the stock DTM needle in the #4 clip. I've also removed the airbox lid.

Brian

Sorry Glenn but I beg to differ. That thing will remain on my workbench until I can figure out how to get the bike to run with it. I can't get the front tire off the ground IN FIRST GEAR with it on. I expected some performance loss but this is too much. I'm not bashing stroker or anything, I'd just like to hear from them since I did make a purchase.

Originally posted by GLENN LYLES:

I LIVE ABOUT FOUR MILES FROM STROKER AND HAVE BEEN TO THE SHOP MANY TIMES. i ALSO HAVE ONE OF THEIR QUIET TIPS AND THERE IS NO REASON TO REJET WITH THIS MOD.

GLENN