Rear wheel swap.. my 19" for your 18"

Not sure if this belongs in the for sale forum, but I am looking for someone (hopefully close to Utah) that would like to trade rear wheels.

I have an '03 YZ450F which has a 19" rear wheel. I would like to have an 18".

Anyone wanna trade?

-- Rod

I won't swap, but I'll buy yours, especially if it's got a black rim. Come on, buy a new one so I don't have to. :)

Thanks for the offer... but I'll pass. My wheel is a stock Excell rim (silver color).

Rod

Rod,

Why the change?? :)

I am making a project bike. I took a rolling chassis from an '03 YZ 450F and am putting my CR 500 motor into it.

I will be using this bike as a hill climber in the western states circuit.

The tire of choice is the Tera-Flex. This tire only comes in an 18" size. That is why I am swapping.

Should be a fun bike to ride when I am done with it.

Rod

I know it's been a while and I live way down here in Florida but I'd be interested. I have the stock 18" excel silver rim and would like to swap for a stock 19" excel silver rim (to have a matching set you know!).

- Joe

(jbeckman at fldesign dot com)

Building a climber and your a Whitlock, any relation to the famous Utah hillclimber family?

Another person that can't trade but would buy your 18", oh well.

I'm also interested in an 18 inch rear wheel.

I have a 2003 YZ450F and currently making it into a off-road racer. I'll buy an 18 incher or trade my 19 in for one.

Email me at: ajsarica@hotmail.com

The tire of choice is the Tera-Flex. This tire only comes in an 18" size. That is why I am swapping.

Where the heck can I get a Tereflex? I want one!! Been looking...

Hoss

Just curious, what makes the Tera-Flex so good of a tire?

It doesn't look any better than most off road tires.

Which one are you talking about?

Educate me.

DD

TerraFlex2-large.jpgTerraFlex1-large.jpg

Just curious, what makes the Tera-Flex so good of a tire?

It doesn't look any better than most off road tires.

Which one are you talking about?

Educate me.

DD

Super deep knobs, more bite and longer wear

rim guard sidewall engineered to provide increased deflection & bite

Extra thick knobs allow recutting of worn and rounded edges without losing knob stability. Maintains maximum bite for the life of the tire

Double edge taper, wide base, self-cleaning knobs, will not clog even in gumbo mud

leading edge of intermediate knobs, directs side thrust towards the inside when the bike is leaning into a turn

tread rubber compounded for extreme traction

Race tire construction, super-strong steelbelted, light weight racing nylon, reduces unspring weight, increases deflection, lays down a huge footprint and controls rebound

Hoss

Super deep knobs, more bite and longer wear

rim guard sidewall engineered to provide increased deflection & bite

Extra thick knobs allow recutting of worn and rounded edges without losing knob stability. Maintains maximum bite for the life of the tire

Double edge taper, wide base, self-cleaning knobs, will not clog even in gumbo mud

leading edge of intermediate knobs, directs side thrust towards the inside when the bike is leaning into a turn

tread rubber compounded for extreme traction

Race tire construction, super-strong steelbelted, light weight racing nylon, reduces unspring weight, increases deflection, lays down a huge footprint and controls rebound

Thanks! I consider myself educated!

DD :)