HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrisco82

Stalling And coolant usage

5 posts in this topic

Hi I have a 2011 wr450f and it's dying out and sometimes stalling when I snap the power on in neutral and while riding I have checked the air cleaner and have had the carb re jetted and overhauled also the valve height checked also the mixtures and idle but it still has the same problem!! Also I noticed just lately coolant dripping from the overflow hose and I filled the catch tank 4 days ago and have done prob 25 Kms max and I checked it today and its empty and the radiator was close to empty can someone please help me?

Your AP is most likely clogged and not letting fuel get to combustion chamber when you whack the throttle...stall. Other possibility is too large of a leak jet.

You have a coolant leak or you have a blown head gasket (highly unlikely). Check your WP seals.

Your AP is most likely clogged and not letting fuel get to combustion chamber when you whack the throttle...stall. Other possibility is too large of a leak jet.

You have a coolant leak or you have a blown head gasket (highly unlikely). Check your WP seals.

Thanks heaps jd but I know this sounds stupid but what is the AP lol I found I just have a coolant leak which is good