Erik Marquez

"Da List": DR-Z400 Popular Parts List

93 posts in this topic

New products!

US spec DRC Edge2 Tail Light Holder for the Suzuki DR-Z400S/SM, exclusively at the ThumperTalk Store. :ride:

You can learn more here (just click into the products (there are two):

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/DRZ-Lighting-Electrical-c4909/

attachicon.gif3_4_right_regular01.jpg

attachicon.gif3_4_right_smoked01.jpg

attachicon.gif3_4_top_right_mount01.jpg

Would love to have the new mount but hard to justify and extra 40buck plus shipping. Wish I could have waited a few months!

Would love to have the new mount but hard to justify and extra 40buck plus shipping. Wish I could have waited a few months!

Fair enough. We just wanted to offer the bracket as a stand-alone piece as well for those that wanted to up grade.

1 person likes this

Hey for those of you who like the notorious IMS 2.6 gallon tank in "White" I had IMS make a few of them, I received mine last week! Definitely recommend for supermoto and people competing off-road! 274 shipped. You'll have to call customer service to order a white tank and they have at least 5 ready!

The picture included is not my bike but the same tank! This is Eddie's DRZ 475 TT!

Does the tank get the fuel lower on the bike? Or just a plastic tank?

I'm looking for a set of blue plastics for my 01 DRZ400S, I don't care if they are scratched, used, or brand new. Can somebody lead me to where I can make my DRZ OEM blue? Thank you, much appreciated. I attached a picture of what I am trying to make it look like. 

drzblue.jpg

I'm looking for a set of blue plastics for my 01 DRZ400S, I don't care if they are scratched, used, or brand new. Can somebody lead me to where I can make my DRZ OEM blue? Thank you, much appreciated. I attached a picture of what I am trying to make it look like. 

Bike Bandit shows having OEM blue plastic. They're pretty proud of them though.

I'm fascinated that the float valve assembly (with O-ring) is not offered on the DRZ 400 parts page. 

1 person likes this

Just wondering if there is a way to get a tacho and temp gauge (digital) on to the 400e (Australia)?

Cheers

Just wondering if there is a way to get a tacho and temp gauge (digital) on to the 400e (Australia)?

Cheers

Yes,  there is., 

temporary_zps283d0431.jpg

1 person likes this

Yes, there is.,

temporary_zps283d0431.jpg

This looks great

Is that a gps and music player as well?

Can you tell me where to get the temp and tacho gauges?

Cheers

Chasing a second set of rims that I can put off-road tyres on.

Would prefer not to pay $1200 for excel rims and considering I only do maybe 6 trips in the dirt a year at the moment I just want something that is cheap but won't snap

Any thoughts, links etc?

eBay are all just new rims

1 person likes this

Chasing a second set of rims that I can put off-road tyres on.

Would prefer not to pay $1200 for excel rims and considering I only do maybe 6 trips in the dirt a year at the moment I just want something that is cheap but won't snap

Any thoughts, links etc?

eBay are all just new rims

Watch Ebay/Craigslist. Other Australian trade sites

EDIT: or a bike you can buy and part out. not a horrible way to get an extra engine.

Edited by Mechanicalmind496

Does anyone know where i can get some mirrors like these that attach on the hand guards?

those arent mirrors. they're little pictures of a guy taking a picture..

2 people like this

Has anyone ordered mrd exhaust and did it actually take 6 weeks to get to you?

Spoke to Dave via email....he racks out two pipes a day and I was currently 60th on his list. give or take 6 weeks.
1 person likes this

Spoke to Dave via email....he racks out two pipes a day and I was currently 60th on his list. give or take 6 weeks.

Took about 6 weeks to get mine, well worth the wait!

Took about 6 weeks to get mine, well worth the wait!

Yea I am pretty stoked about it to. Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas Day