"Da List": DR-Z400 Popular Parts List

does tt sell the ssw fcr high clearance choke assembly?

Edited by 707LAKE

I'm sorry we don't. :(

Could call it the "50hp package".?....I know Eddie used to advert this way...I don't think he could put a copyright on the term.. :thinking:

It would be great if the install instructions were posted with the products. That way, I could see what I was getting myself into in advance :) . Plus it helps to determine what tools are needed. Nothing worse than settling in for an install and finding out that you are missing critical tool(s).

Sent from my iPhone using Thumper Talk

Oh man, I just received and installed a skid plate. These look sweet, I would have been all over it.

You're a lifesaver-- thanks!

See something missing? Make a suggestion! :)

Personally i would like a switch that keeps the bike running but turns off all lights. Head lights, brake lights, turn signal , and speedometer. I had one on my 73 kawasaki served me well many of time...

Personally i would like a switch that keeps the bike running but turns off all lights. Head lights, brake lights, turn signal , and speedometer. I had one on my 73 kawasaki served me well many of time...

Excellent for ditching the law at night......hahahaha

I'm not sure what everyone's using but I can't find lever purches for the drz sm anywhere. I want to replace my stock that have the mirror holes in them with somthing that looks better. Anyone know of any ?

Very nice, might want to consider adding the enduro pocket as well, fits the drz like a glove.

drz203_zpsbc26f846.jpg

Does anyone know where i can get some mirrors like these that attach on the hand guards?

Does anyone know where i can get some mirrors like these that attach on the hand guards?

Does anyone know where i can find the mini tachometer also?

The Zeta Armor Guards are in there, including the LED turn signal shields accessory:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/DRZ-Handlebars-Pegs-Controls-c4908/

Zeta pivot levers are on the list and we'll add the side triple clamp mounts for the Cycras. Thanks for your feedback.

Have the triple clamp mounts been added? Can't seem to find them

Have the triple clamp mounts been added? Can't seem to find them

So, you're looking for a set of Cycra ProBend handguards + the triple clamp mounts? Or, just the mounts themselves? If both, what color on the handguards?